We hope that you are all staying safe and using the time to book you ‘2021 staycation’.
We have had lots of enquiries re bookings/deposits and Covid. In summary we have made the realistic decision that we will not open until the end of April regardless of Government Policy. We hope that by that time Covid restrictions will have eased and people are free to travel.
In regards to deposits – if we are forced to closed, we will refund all deposits regardless. If however, people are unable to travel due to area restrictions or decide that they do not want to, we will not refund these deposits but where possible will try to accommodate a change of booking date to another date in 2021.