It is with a heavy heart we have decided to close the CL until the first week in August 2020. The Caravan club have today ordered closures of Caravan Club sites and CLs in their network until the 30.6.2020 at the earliest. We have decided to take extra precautions and close until the first week in August 2020. This will hopefully mean that we will not have to let anyone down further if the ‘enforced closure’ is not lifted by the end of June 2020.
We have today cancelled all bookings we have between today and August 2020 and have issued full refunds.
Thank you for all your support, please stay safe and we hope to see you at the end of the year or with a fresh start in 2021!
Tory and Matt, Martins Farm CL