Terms and Conditions
A Non-refundable Deposit of £30 must be paid prior to arrival. Ideally, you will book on line and pay your deposit on line. However, cheques will still be accepted and are to be made payable to Mrs T Buxton and sent to:
- Minimum stay of TWO nights
- All fees must be paid for at reception upon arrival.
- No fires to be lit on site other than BBQ`s providing they are not causing a nuisance to other site users.
- Dogs/Pets to be on leads at all times on the site and under full control. Owners with badly behaved animals will be asked to leave.
- Dog mess is to be picked up immediately.
- The owners of this site do not accept any responsibility for accidents, death or damage to property, howsoever or whatsoever caused.
- Martins Farm is an adult only certified location caravan site – This means over 18s only. Please note that all visitors must be members of the Caravan Club.
- Rudeness and/or aggression towards anyone on site will not be tolerated. Any one exhibiting such behaviour will be asked to leave the site and reported to the Caravan Club.
- Charging of electric cars on site is not included on site -£5 extra each night.
- Heaters in awnings are not permitted on site.
- Please refer to the rules and regulations for staying at a certified location on The Caravan Club Rulespage.